A Bright Balance is a healthy recipe blog.
adjective, bright-er, bright-est
1. radiating or reflecting light; luminous; shining
2. filled with light
3. vivid or brilliant
4. quick-witted or intelligent
5. clever or witty, as a remark
Bal-ance [bal-uh ns]
1. a state of equilibrium or equipoise; equal distribution of weight
2. something used to produce equilibrium; counterpoise
3. mental steadiness or emotional stability; habit of calm behavior, judgement, etc.
4. a state of bodily equilibrium
Need help with a recipe? Questions? Comments? Concerns? Let us know here!