(Recipe serves 6-8 people)
- A dozen eggs
- 2 avacados
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ¼ chopped chives
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup paleo mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dill
- Pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Boil all eggs for 20 minutes, let cool
- Once cooled, cut all of the eggs in half. Remove the egg yolks and combine into a separate bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients into the bowl. (reserve ½ bacon bits, chopped chives, and the paprika for garish.
- Combine all ingredients together. I usually use a potato masher to ensure that everything is incorporated thoroughly.
- Once combined, scoop the mixture into a large zip-loc storage bag for piping. Cut off small corner and dispense the filling into all of the egg halves.
- Once all filling is dispensed, top each egg with bacon bits and chives. Lightly sprinkle the paprika all over the eggs.
- Serve chilled
Download a PDF of this recipe here!