The perfect snack or dessert!
Ingredients for basic vanilla chia pudding:
- ¼ cup organic chia seeds
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Add a variety of different ingredients for your own flavor!
Frozen/fresh blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, etc.
1 tbsp almond/cashew butter
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine the ingredients for the basic vanilla chia pudding into a small mason jar or storage container.
- Add any flavor(s) of your choice, mix thoroughly, and place in refrigerator overnight.
- The chia seeds will absorb the liquid and transform into a pudding-like texture!
- Top with chopped nuts, dairy free chocolate chips, or fruit for a delicious snack or dessert!