(This recipe serves 4-6 people)
- 4-5 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Parsley flakes
- Garlic powder
- Peel the sweet potatoes and then cut into 1 inch chunks
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sweet potato chunks with the olive oil and spices. Stir so that all the potato pieces are coated with the spices and olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Place the sweet potatoes on an elevated baking rack. (If you don’t have this, you can use a cookie sheet and toss the potatoes with a spatula half way through the cooking process)
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour or until the potatoes are cooked. (Poke a large one with a fork to see if it is tender)
- Once the potatoes are tender they are ready to eat! Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
Download a PDF of this recipe here!