(This recipe serves 6-8 people)
- 1 pack ground hot Italian sausage (use sweet Italian sausage if you don’t like spicy!)
- 1 pack ground pork
- 1 pack ground beef
(You can use any type of ground meat you prefer. I find that mixing the different meats gives the meatballs great flavor!)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 1 cup ground flax meal
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the above ingredients and mix well with your hands. Form the meat mixture into 1 ½ inch balls. Place about an inch apart on a baking sheet. I prefer to use an elevated baking rack (pictured above) to ensure that the meatballs cook evenly and have a nice golden crust.
- Bake meatballs in the oven for about 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Download a PDF of this recipe here!
Add our Hearty Vegetable Red Sauce to this recipe for a delicious meal! Find the recipe here: