Put this on top of fish tacos or any Mexican style dish!
- 1 bag of the broccoli slaw (you can buy this in the produce section of the grocery store already prepped)
- ½ jar of jalapeños (diced up)
- 1 tbsp of the juice from the jalapeño jar
- 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1-2 avocados (diced into ½” cubes)
- 1 large tomato (diced into ½” cubes)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- If you want a spicier slaw, you can add more jalapeños.
- If you want a milder slaw, you can use banana peppers instead, or omit the hot peppers all together.
Download a PDF of this recipe here!
Add this on top of our Fish Tacos!