(This is great to go on top of fish tacos!)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Chipotle powder and salt to taste
- Using a blender, food processor, or hand blender, place in all of your ingredients EXCEPT the Chipotle Powder and blend for about 30-45 seconds. The ingredients should tighten and turn into mayonnaise.
- Add ½ tsp or more of the Chipotle Powder (the more you add, the spicier it will be) and stir it up.
- Place in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- It’s ready to serve!
Download a PDF of this recipe here!
Put this on top of our Fish Tacos!