(For best results, see our recipe for Homemade Mayo)
(This recipe serves 4-6 people)
- 6-8 hardboiled eggs (peeled)
- 4-5 celery stocks (diced)
- ¾ to ½ lb thick sliced ham (diced)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, mash up the hardboiled eggs with the mayo and lemon juice.
- Once the eggs are mashed, add the diced celery and ham. Stir with a large spoon and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow the ingredients to fully incorporate.
- Scoop into a lettuce wrap or on top of a bed of spinach! Enjoy!
Download a PDF of this recipe here!