(This recipe serves 4-6 people)
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- Grass fed butter
- Organic hot sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Pound out the raw chicken breasts with a meat mallet until they are about ¾”-1” thick.
- Next, cut the chicken breasts into strips about 1-2 inches wide.
- Coat all of the chicken lightly in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in oven for about 30-40 minutes or until cooked through. (I used an elevated baking rack to ensure an even cooking process.)
- In a small sauce pan, combine about 1 cup organic hot sauce with 2 tablespoons grass fed butter over medium-low heat. Stir occasionally until well combined.
- When chicken is fully cooked, toss a few pieces at a time using tongs in the hot sauce mixture and place on a serving plate to rest. The butter will help the sauce stick to the chicken.
- Once all of the chicken is coated it is ready to serve!
Use our homemade chunky bleu cheese recipe as a healthy alternative to store-bought bleu cheese!
Download a PDF of this recipe here!