(This recipe serves 4-6 people)
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 ½ cups shredded cheese
- 8-10 eggs
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- In a medium skillet, sauté on medium-high heat the mushrooms, onions, and peppers with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir occasionally and allow to cook for about 10 minutes. Once soft, add the chopped spinach and diced ham and mix all the ingredients together.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack 8-10 eggs and whisk together. Add in the vegetable and ham mixture and 2 cups of the shredded cheese. (Save the ½ cup to top the mini quiches with). Make sure to stir thoroughly while combining all of the ingredients together.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Using a paper towel, rub olive oil on the bottom and side of muffin tins to ensure the egg mixture won’t stick.
- Pour the mixture into each muffin cup leaving about ½” from the top (the eggs will rise!).
- Bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes or until the egg mixture is cooked. Add the remaining ½ cup of shredded cheese to the top of each quiche and place back into the oven for about 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool before removing from the muffin tin. Serve warm and enjoy!
Download a PDF of this recipe here!