Ginger & Garlic Pork Stir Fry
Sautéed with Button Mushrooms, Cabbage, and Brussel Sprouts
(This recipe serves 6-8 people)
- ½ lb brussel sprouts (washed and cut in half)
- ½ head of cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 package button mushrooms (washed and cut in half)
- 1 pack ground sweet Italian sausage
- 1 pack ground pork (or diced up pork chops)
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground ginger, cumin, garam masala, dried parsley
- In a large sauté pan or wok, sauté the brussel sprouts, cabbage, sliced onions, and sliced mushrooms on medium-high heat with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add 1 tsp salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground ginger, and dried parsley. Next, add ¼ tsp of cumin and garam masala. Sauté for about 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- In a separate sauté pan, brown the ground sausage and ground/diced pork on medium-high heat with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Use a wooden spoon to break up the meat into small pieces. Once the meat is fully cooked, add it to the vegetable mixture and combine ingredients evenly.
- Allow to cook for another 10 minutes so the flavors can become incorporated. Season with more salt & pepper if desired.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
Download a PDF of this recipe here!