(This recipe serves 6-8 people)
- 1 large package button mushrooms (Washed and cut in quarters)
- Salt & pepper
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Wash the button mushroom with cool water and cut in halves or quarters depending on size.
- Place in a large mixing bowl with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp pepper, and 2 tsp garlic powder.
- Toss mushrooms so that spices are evenly distributed.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spread mushrooms onto a cookie sheet in one even layer
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until tender
- Serve as a healthy side dish!
Download a PDF of this recipe here!