(This recipe serves 4-6 people)
- 3 boneless chicken breasts (cut into 1” cubes)
- ½ red onion (diced)
- 1 handful baby spinach (roughly chopped)
- 1 handful baby kale (roughly chopped)
- 1 package (1 pint) cherry/grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheese of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large casserole dish, combine diced chicken, red onion, baby spinach, baby kale, tomatoes, salt & pepper, ½ tablespoon dried oregano, and 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice (I chose shredded Swiss cheese), and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Gently combine all ingredients together with a large spoon. Arrange ingredients into an even layer in the casserole dish. Top with the remaining ½ cup shredded cheese, ½ tablespoon dried oregano and salt & pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is fully cooked and the cheese is bubbly.
- OPTIONAL: cook casserole under the broiler for 1-3 minutes (WATCH CAREFULLY) to get the cheese golden brown.
- Serve hot using a slotted spoon (to decrease the amount of excess water) and enjoy!
Download a PDF of this recipe here!